Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Greetings, Fellow Bloggers!

I'm Sammy, a 23 year old fashion school graduate, blogging my way through my first year in the real world. I know what you're thinking, the world does not need yet another entitled fashionista wannabe blogger sporting the latest Louboutins. Don't worry- this blog is a bit different due to the fact that every time I go shopping, I end up on the infamous Raman noodle diet.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't regularly drool while window shopping on Madison Ave or torture myself daily by filling my Alice and Olivia online shopping cart up to the brim, only to empty it all out and type forever21.com into my browser.

I, like many girls, have an insatiable passion for fashion and styling. I think it's high time we turn our "champagne taste with a beer budget" attitude into an art instead of a downfall! I'm a firm believer that we can all look and feel fabulous, even while paying back student loans and paying our dues through entry-level jobs. I'm also a huge DIY'er- I live for at-home facial masks and fun beauty concoctions. I'll be blabbing about my adventures through the big city, fashion inspiration, and fabulous finds.

Fashionable Regards!

Sammy

1 comment: